Here’s a list of (mostly) books about cyberwar, intelligence and security services.
Materials about Netherlands
- Dutch Intelligence: Towards a Qualitative Framework for Analysis by Giliam de Valk
- (Dutch) Geschiedenis van de Binnenlandse Veiligheids Dienst by D. Engelen
- (Dutch) De geheime dienst – verhalen over de BVD by Chris Vos et al.
- (Dutch) In dienst van de BVD by Frits Hoekstra
- (Dutch) Villa Maarheeze (1999) by Bob de Graaff and Cees Wiebes
- (Dutch books + online writings) http://www.burojansen.nl
- (blog) http://intel.web-log.nl/
Not specifically about Netherlands
- Surveillance and Democracy, edited by Kevin Haggarty
- Secret Warriors – 100 yrs of British Intelligence Inside MI5 and MI6” by Gordon Thomas
- Silence on the Wire: A Field Guide to Passive Reconnaissance and Indirect Attacks by Michal Zalewski
- Body of Secrets – Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency by James Bamford
- Corporate Warriors – The Rise of the Privatized Military Industry by P.W. Singer (bit off-topic here but excellent read)
- Aviation Week (website + subscription magazine)
(thx Niels Groeneveld)
- Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It by Richard A. Clarke and Robert Knake
- Cyberpower and National Security by Franklin D. Kramer et al.
- Cyberdeterrence and Cyberwar by Martin C. Libicki
- Cyberthreats: The Emerging Fault Lines of the Nation State by Susan W. Brenner
- Cyberwar, Netwar and the Revolution in Military Affairs: part 1 by Edward F. Halpin et al.
- CyberWar, CyberTerror, CyberCrime by Julie E. Mehan
- Fatal System Error: The Hunt for the New Crime Lords Who are Bringing Down the Internet by Joseph Menn
- Hacktivism and Cyberwars: Rebels with a Cause? by Tim Jordan and Paul Taylor
- Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping the Cyber Underworld by Jeffrey Carr
- Secrets Stolen, Fortunes Lost: Preventing Intellectual Property Theft and Economic Espionage in the 21st Century by Christopher Burgess
- Surviving Cyberwar by Richard Stiennon
- The Dark Visitor by unknown
- http://conflictsincyberspace.blogspot.com/ (blog by Rain Ottis)
- http://www.slideshare.net/jopiter/infosec-books (links to these and other books)
What additional study materials do you recommend? Please comment!